OUR RATHER BORING SHIPPING POLICY
- What shipping rates does Flannel Board Fun offer?
- We offer FREE USPS First Class shipping within the continental United States, Alaska, Hawaii and US Military bases! Nice, huh? 🙂
- Right now we’re not shipping internationally, but be sure to check back soon.
- You have the option to upgrade your shipping method to USPS Priority mail, at the rate indicated in your cart. Shipping rates are determined by the USPS.
- When your cart total is $100 or more, you can choose to upgrade your shipping to FREE Priority mail.
- How long will it take for me to get my package?
- We are located on the East Coast of the United States in Pittsburgh, PA. Most of our items ship within 1-3 days of being ordered, though a few may (rarely) take up to 5 days. This processing time is needed either to make your items, get everything carefully packaged, or a combination of both.
- We ship all items you’ve ordered at one time, usually in one package, so the item with the longest processing time will determine when your package(s) will ship. After that processing time, shipping time will vary depending on where you’re located. Typically we’ve found that our domestic packages, shipped USPS First Class, arrive to you within 3-5 days of leaving our hands.
- Please note that those items shipping Priority will still require the 1-5 day processing times prior to shipping as mentioned above. Shipping time estimates for Priority mail can be found at this USPS site (the ‘ship from’ zip code is 15202): https://www.usps.com/priority-mail/map/
- Do you ship internationally?
- We don’t ship internationally at this time, but please check back soon.
- Will I receive a tracking number?
- Yep, all items shipped via USPS automatically receive a tracking number. This will be emailed to you as soon as your items have shipped.
- What about insurance? How does that work?
- Items shipped using Priority mail are insured by the USPS automatically for $50 . For purchases over $100, Flannel Board Fun will usually add insurance to the package at our cost. If you want insurance on a package whose value is under $100, you should upgrade your shipping to USPS Priority shipping.
OUR SHORT AND SWEET RETURN POLICY
If you’re checking this section out, you’ve probably bought something from us, or you’re considering doing so. So we are really happy you’re here—thanks for supporting this small, handmade, kid- and teacher-friendly little business.
You might have noticed we’re pretty wordy. We provide as many details about each of our felt funzies as possible in our photos and written descriptions, so you’ll know exactly what you’re
excitedly popping into your cart! And once it arrives, we are confident that you and/or your gift recipient are going to be completely happy with your adorable goodies.
But we know things can happen. In the unlikely event that something about your order is defective, missing, or not as described, we want to make you happy.
Please contact us within 7 days of receiving your item(s) to let us know what’s wrong, so we can do our best to make it right. Just email us right away at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you within 48 hours.
We’ll work with you to figure out if an exchange or return is required. If so, you can ship your unused item in its original condition and packaging right back to us. Once we’ve received it, we’ll either exchange the item in question for an agreed upon replacement, or in some cases we’ll refund the original purchase price to your original method of payment. We want this to happen as
quickly as possible–because no one likes to wait–and we’ll pay for the shipping of anything we need to send to you if we were at fault. We’re nice like that 😉
For sale items, unfortunately we won’t be able to provide exchanges or refunds.
If you’ve received something as a gift and you think there’s something missing or defective about what your nice friend got you, please contact us at email@example.com. We’ll need to make sure the gift is actually one of our items, so sending a photo with your email will speed things up! The same policy as described above will apply.