You’ve got pattern questions.
I’ve got pattern answers.
So, how does this work?
- When you purchase a pattern from Flannel Board Fun, you won’t receive a physical product in the mail. The pattern, instructions, and guides are all PDF digital downloads that you can save, print and use.
- In order to use the PDFs you’ll need to have a PDF reader installed on your computer. In case you don’t have it, here’s a link to Adobe Acrobat. It’s the standard PDF reader, and it’s free.
- You’ll see a confirmation message right after you checkout. Don’t leave that page–download and save your files right there.
- Your patterns will also be emailed to you immediately after your purchase is completed. You’ll get a confirmation email receipt with links to click on. (Don’t see it? Check your social/promotions/spam or junk folder and email me if you don’t see it there.)
- Your files will be in one or two zipped folders (.zip). Fear not! You simply click on the file names and they will download to your computer. Then you can unzip them (aka “extract” them) and save them to your computer.
- Tech Help:
- Click here for .zip tech help if you’re on a Windows PC.
- Printing: Not seeing a print button/icon for your downloads? Some devices use the Share icon instead. Click that to find the option to print.