You’ve got pattern questions.
I’ve got pattern answers.
So, how does this work?
- When you purchase a pattern from Flannel Board Fun, you won’t receive a physical product in the mail. The pattern, instructions, and guides are all PDF digital downloads that you can save, print and use.
- In order to use the PDFs you’ll need to have a PDF reader installed on your computer. In case you don’t have it, here’s a link to Adobe Acrobat. It’s the standard PDF reader, and it’s free.
- Your patterns will be emailed to you immediately after your purchase is completed. You’ll get an email receipt with links to click on.
- You’ll also be directed to a confirmation page right after you checkout. You’ll be able to download your files from this page as well.
- Your files will be in one or two zipped folders (.zip). Fear not! You simply click on the file names and they will download to your computer. Then you can unzip them (aka “extract” them) and save them to your computer.
- Tech Help: